Thursday, September 16, 2010

Here I Go...

Hello.
This is my first time doing a blog. Of any sort. So hang in there with me. I decided that I would start a blog to have a spot where I could share my thoughts and tell my stories.
This summer was so amazing. I had many life changing experiences! I realized for the first time what it TRULY means to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. That changed my life.  :)

A friend once said this to me:
"Jesus is holding your heart...He has been all along.
Jesus is holding your precious, darling heart, and He knows what's best for you;
He knows what you need and don't need."

I have come to realize that what she said is totally right. Beyond my comprehension.

Thats all :)

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    I am so proud of you :) I know you went through some really hard times at the end of the school year/beginning of the summer. It has been so awesome to watch you grow into such a beautiful young woman and to see you rely on God for your needs. I love you so much and I can't wait to see what God has in store for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete